- The Charges for the Services are as stated on Varvara Coaching
- The client is obliged to pay the invoice submitted by Varvara Coaching within 24 hours of receipt for individual sessions and coaching programmes within 7 days.
- Payments are accepted by bank transfer only.
- Your booking will be confirmed upon payment.
Organisation of Coaching sessions.
- The jointly scheduled coaching sessions will take place via Skype or Zoom.
- If you are unable to make your appointment at the scheduled time please let me know via email (email@example.com) as soon as you can.
- Payments must be made at the time of booking.
- Refunds for session are not given with less than 48 hours notice.
- In the unlikely event that I(your coach) will need to cancel the session, I will aim to provide you with as much notice as possible and we will mutually agree a time later in the week where possible.
- During the sessions it is ideal if you can be in a place where you will not be disturbed and can talk openly and freely.
- Please bring a notepad and pen to the sessions.
Information on the coaching experience: I want you to be able to feel comfortable and relaxed in sharing with me so you can ENJOY this coaching experience! So if I ever say or do something that doesn’t feel right for you, please share this with me - as your coach, I am committed to you being powerful, successful and to you having the life you want
You are fully responsible and in control of your well-being during your coaching session - including any choices and decisions you make. You should not do anything that doesn’t feel good for you.
You can choose to discontinue coaching at any time you wish.
Coaching is not a substitute for therapy or medical treatment but can work great alongside it. I can support you in getting any additional support you might need or want.
These coaching sessions are designed to facilitate personal exploration and movement towards greater health, wellbeing and the life you want. We will be working together to determine the lifestyle changes you want to develop and a strategy/plan for achieving your goals and vision for the future.
Coaching is a comprehensive process that can involve any areas of your life you wish: work, finances, health, relationships, educations and recreation. You can bring what you choose to the session
If you currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, you should consult with your medical team regarding the advisability of working with a health/wellness coach and your medical team should be aware of your decision to proceed with the coaching.
If you have any questions at all during our time together please do not hesitate to ask and share with me.
Sign up below to receive my top 10 well-life tips
Stay in the loop with my latest news and tips for a balanced life, as well as coaching courses and updates.