𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗹.
As the nights draw in and we go from late sunrises to dark evenings, staying connected with the world and people around should be a priority. It’s so easy to slip into a routine or wake, work, eat, sleep. Taking mother nature’s signals to hibernate, but as humans we need connections to feed our souls.
So, what can we do within our family and friendship groups to feel support-connection and strength more??
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴:
- Be the one to step out and ask the other person sincerely how things have been.
- Simply offering a hug Meet up for a cosy coffee and put the world to rights Tune out of your own worries for a short time and into whether someone is ready struggling.
- Offer direction or help in a way that would be useful. It doesn’t have to be a new responsibility just because you offer a listening ear. If you said to a friends or family you needed to talk or needed support – 9 times out of 10 they would be there for you. don’t assume they are not and shy away.
- Equally try switching roles a be the one to hold the space and the uplifting inspiration. Holding space for people is important. We don’t always have the answers, simply listening is HUGE! – Remember a problem shared is a problem halved.
- Don’t suffer in silence. If you need support ask for it. Everyone is a winner when it’s reciprocated.
- This is all about giving and receiving as much as you can, while keeping your own cup full.
- When we are supported we are stronger, empowered, more capable, more creative and more resourceful.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿? 𝗢𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳?
If you’d like someone on your side, my winter wellness offer could be just what you need, with 7 coaching sessions for the price 6.
Schedule a discovery call today, or head on over to my offer page to find out more.
#coaching #varvarayoga #varvaracoaching #mentlhealth #winterwellness #winterwellbeing #listening #bethechange #talkabout #connectedness #connection #humanconnection