October 18th is World Menopause Day. It’s something that’s definitely, and rightly, been brought to the forefront in the last few years. As someone heading in that direction my peri-menopausal symptoms have hit me like a truck!
From the well-documented brain fog to total blankness – I feel like I need an OUT OF ORDER sign stuck to me! I’ve been suffering from confusion and making mistakes with the simplest of tasks, and let’s not get started on the 3am wake ups – all of which lead to overwhelm, lacking of motivation and my emotions being all over the shop.
Does this sound like you?
I know I’m not alone, I’ve been drawing on my expertise to help fellow women in business and professional Mums navigate this time of change. The results of blending yoga and mental fitness have been amazing to witness, focusing body and mind to be able to be resilient in the face of challenging times.
- 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀
- 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.
- 𝗕𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵, 𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆
- 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱
- 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽
Doesn’t that all sound so much better than dealing with brain fog, low energy and enthusiasm, lack of drive, and feeling like your body no longer serves you and moves in the way it used to?
I achieve this sense of grounding and control for my clients and myself by building a toolkit from my decades of wellness expertise and experiences as a mid-life professional mum.
- 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀
- 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸
- 𝗛𝗶𝗽, 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝗴𝗮 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
- 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀
- 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀
- 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗻𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
Want to know more?
Get in touch to find out how we can work together through this challenging time as a woman, wife, mother and professional. Whether you want to dip your toe in the water with my 6 Week Mental Fitness PQ Pod, or are ready for a personalised programme, I am here to help you.